Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design
Usability

Buyer Be Warned. Do not even consider these guys if you are looking to acquire software for your business.

They will advise you that all your concerns are possible during pre-sale, then avoid and delay as much as possible (while actually lying to you the entire time) and then make you promises to shut you up and ignore all your communications.

During my pre-sales ticket 80146 with one of their sales team members, I asked to confirm a requirement that I needed for my business to use the software, as I was unsure if the software could do it. I was replied to that it would be possible and was not informed that there was a cost to implement or develop this feature. He said it was possible after all!

I confirmed the feature needed again under ticket 80513 and was still not informed of any additional cost, time to implement as I thought it was just possible considering the sales member said it is possible.

Then I had a Skype session on 12 Oct 15, and I specifically asked the sales team member again ( a 3rd time ) to confirm that there is not cost and this would be possible. And again, I was not informed that there is a cost!

I then stupidly purchased the software.

Then after going back and forward with the sales team member for months about the feature (getting promised it would be done soon), as the technical team said I had to go through him as it is not an existing feature, I got sick of waiting (as it was never completed) and decided that I wanted a refund. I was informed that this would be possible and the supervisor was also included in an email about this. This was 17 Dec 15.

On Skype dated 12 Jan 2016 (still within the 6 months), I asked for an update on the refund, and he was going to arrange it still.

Since then, I have had numerous skype conversations and phone calls, almost every week and keep being promised a REFUND and have also spoken with the supervisor.

The supervisor did not belive what I said and asked for evidence as he did not want to give the money back and blamed me for this. I then sent him and email with all of the details and screenshots of all the conversations and the Agriya.com internal ticket which also has the details and he agreed that they made some mistakes during the sale after seeing that.

However the supervisor refused to take this up the chain for a refund and will not allow me to speak to anyone higher.

On 28 Apr 16, they decided to offer me coding services or another product, however I have no need for it and all I need is a refund now.

Since this email, I have called up numerous times and keep getting promised that the supervisor will contact me back because he is some "***" meeting.

I am at the stage that I am extremely upset and I will be seeking action against them every way possible!

My resolution was simple, they lied pre-sale, they delayed something they couldn't deliver and they have taken my money and refused to communicate. All I want is a REFUND and nothing less!

I bought this through Paypal and did not use my credit card with them as they gave me a better price to go with a direct personal transfer. Learned a lesson here. Use a credit card only so I can use the credit card fraud services!

DO NOT make my mistake and purchase AGRIYA.COM product or services!

Product or Service Mentioned: Agriya Groupon Clone Script.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: No communication, Lied, Stole my money, Cannot deliver.

Comments

Edison, New Jersey, United States #1337696

Just as it is cheap to get a programmer in India, It is also cheap to get a lawyer who will represent you there. Look into it. THey hate the thought getting sucked into a legal battle