DO NOT HIRE AGRIYA.COM ! ! !

Signed SLA with Agriya to do a customization of Groupon Clone. Payed $2200 and did not receive anything as agreed. Thinking Agriya was a faithfull company did not do the dispute.

We re-hired for a custom software where we deposited $3800 and AGAIN RECEIVED NOTHING.

Aravind Kumar which is the CTO did absolutely nothing and tried to say it to discuss with Umesh Anand.

When discussing with Umesh Anand (Sales) kept giving lame excuses.

I asked to talk with supervisro and he directed me to Varun Kumar Business Development Manager. Again BOTH OF THEM KEPT GIVING LAME EXCUSES.

They keep saying they have more than 250 people in a company but they act like 5-7 beggers.

I ASKED FOR MY REFUND AND WAS NOT PROCESSED.

Its a total rip off or scam..

AVOID AT ALL COSTS... YOU WLL REGRET IF YOU HIRE THEM!

Review about: Agriya Etsy Clone Script.

Reason of review: DID NOT RECEIVE THE TWO PROJECTS..

I didn't like: Kept giving lame excuses, Make it seem as they are big but are none, Not complying with sla, Gave excuses and excuses, Bad communication.

Had an Experience with Agriya?

Comments

Edison, New Jersey, United States #1337698

hire Indian based law firm. its cheap too.