DO NOT HIRE AGRIYA.COM ! ! !
Signed SLA with Agriya to do a customization of Groupon Clone. Payed $2200 and did not receive anything as agreed. Thinking Agriya was a faithfull company did not do the dispute.
We re-hired for a custom software where we deposited $3800 and AGAIN RECEIVED NOTHING.
Aravind Kumar which is the CTO did absolutely nothing and tried to say it to discuss with Umesh Anand.
When discussing with Umesh Anand (Sales) kept giving lame excuses.
I asked to talk with supervisro and he directed me to Varun Kumar Business Development Manager. Again BOTH OF THEM KEPT GIVING LAME EXCUSES.
They keep saying they have more than 250 people in a company but they act like 5-7 beggers.
I ASKED FOR MY REFUND AND WAS NOT PROCESSED.
Its a total rip off or scam..
AVOID AT ALL COSTS... YOU WLL REGRET IF YOU HIRE THEM!
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Kept giving lame excuses
- Make it seem as they are big but are none
- Not complying with sla
- Gave excuses and excuses
- Bad communication
You May Also Like
- "If anyone is out there looking for a way to add a layer of engagement to your wordpress theme that will require users to enter data, email capture, and form,..."
- "This man will *** you out of your money and will waste your time. I met this *** man and he told me that he knew how to make websites...."
- "Samad Aghaei web designer is a scam. He tricks people that he is a freelance web designer—- presented us the websites that he (allegedly) designed and created himself, and assured..."
- "RENEE HAS CURSED ME OUT INSULTED ME RELIGIOUSLY AND RACIALLY WHILE SHE WAS UNDER PRESSURE OF LOSING CONTRACTS I HAVE TO ALSO SEEN HER GO THROUGH THE RESIDENTS PERSONAL BELONGINGS..."
- "I have been a long term customer of this business with no problem. The first time I had a problem was when they sent me the wrong product. ..."
- "Good Afternoon Ms Rodriguez, I an sending this email to request a refund on the improper fitting dentures that Merit Coast made. As we previously discussed when I first went to the..."