DO NOT HIRE AGRIYA.COM ! ! !

Signed SLA with Agriya to do a customization of Groupon Clone. Payed $2200 and did not receive anything as agreed. Thinking Agriya was a faithfull company did not do the dispute.

We re-hired for a custom software where we deposited $3800 and AGAIN RECEIVED NOTHING.

Aravind Kumar which is the CTO did absolutely nothing and tried to say it to discuss with Umesh Anand.

When discussing with Umesh Anand (Sales) kept giving lame excuses.

I asked to talk with supervisro and he directed me to Varun Kumar Business Development Manager. Again BOTH OF THEM KEPT GIVING LAME EXCUSES.

They keep saying they have more than 250 people in a company but they act like 5-7 beggers.

I ASKED FOR MY REFUND AND WAS NOT PROCESSED.

Its a total rip off or scam..

AVOID AT ALL COSTS... YOU WLL REGRET IF YOU HIRE THEM!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of kept giving lame excuses and make it seem as they are big but are none. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "did not receive the two projects." of agriya etsy clone script and associated monetary loss in the amount of $6000. Agriya needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned agriya etsy clone script in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Agriya.

Had an Experience with Agriya?

Comments

Edison, New Jersey, United States #1337698

hire Indian based law firm. its cheap too.