I would not recommend purchasing the Agriya script to anyone else. It took months for the techs to get it up and running. The script still does not function correctly and the payment processing method used with Sudopay added has a negative impact to being able to truly utilize the website and collect payment. These days it is so difficult to get individuals to pull out their credit card and having a 3rd party payment processing interface that is based in another country is truly a deal killer.

This was implemented in a revision after i had purchased the original website. I would not have done so if this had been originally disclosed.

The website does not work as installed in any event and it needs a lot more tech support than the 3 months that was originallly given. The script has many bugs. So far I have not been able to use the website.

I had also requested a refund given the website did not work and to boot it seems like I was working for them pointing out bugs to them and having them fixed and it just simply did not work in the end. They have refused my request even though the website does not work. You simply cannot launch a script where every time your user click a button there is some type of error message that they get.

I made several requests to simply move on and get a refund but they would not give a refund no matter what I have asked. So I have posted this message to others in hopes that others do not make the same mistake i have and throw money away. Look for a different script and do yourself a favor and demand that it works correctly the first time.

Comments

Have your credit card disputed.

Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India #950639

Hey, you didn't know about sudo pay before you purchase? i checked out their burrow demo and sudo pay is really good for my business!

Kindly Check all the links below for the start. Then we will start the next round.

Note : In case of genuity of the positive responses , do get in touch with me . You will know the truth.

@AGRIYA, the company I have no idea as to how it has survived so far. With clients from various countries I felt some one should have screwed them long back.

I would not say anything more here and trust no one would know them better than me. They might give you a hundred reasons, I will give facts. I have taken the onus on me now to screw these people .

There are very many talened people inside but the management sucks big time.The front line sales team has 2 good people too.Der's another guy in it who sucks again. Anyways I would not write a story here, in case any of you decide to purchase anything from the company do contact me once, I will give you contacts of clients with whom you can speak directly and find out that the company is nothing but a bunch of thieves sitting to rob your money.

Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India #798222

Hereby we(Agriya) have explained the real scenario:

Initially Jeff have bought Marketplace quotes, & we installed it in his server successfully. After few days we also launched new paid version ,but we installed it again on his server as per his request without any charge.

We normally charge for that, but we done the re-installation also for free to him.

And regards sudopay security concerns, we clearly explained that there is no problem by having it enabled .for eg. if paypal integrated with it,users are actually entering their login details in paypal.com site only.so there's no breach of security here.so sudopay is a standard service where all our customers have been satisfied with the performance, features, service it avails.Also the reported bug issues been solved by us immediately & we made the site up and running ,it was actually working fine without any issues.

Regards Refund issue :Customer can request for refund within 15 days from purchase, have to produce an evidence. Our dedicated customer service team would review and verify the evidence and if it is merit, a refund will be processed.its been clearly stated in our product agreement.We do work on as per our company norms.

We would like to make you all aware our Marketplace quotes script is very successful in the market. For your reference, check one of our client live site: andorlink ,he is running it very successfully.

So we hereby would like to state, whenever he knock us with a problem,its been rectified by us properly without any resistance.

If he still have any request,he can contact us at anytime to get it solved. We always want our customers to get satisfied by us in all aspects.

to Agriya #855530

Look at the English first. The professionalism of the company is clear here and they claim to deal with only foreign clients. Oh give me a break .

Agriya
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India #797256

Hereby we(Agriya)have explained the real scenario:

We would like to make you all aware our Marketplace quotes script is very successful in the market. For your reference, check one of our client live site: http://www.andorlink.com/ ,he is running it very successfully.